Business intelligence (BI) is becoming widely adopted in the retail space, thanks to advances in hardware devices and analytical software. Now, retailers can collect and accurately analyze buying patterns, with the goal of increasing profits and operational efficiency.
Download this white paper to see how Nexcom’s NDiS B535, with Intel®’s 6th generation Core™ processor can reshape the retail landscape. You will learn:
- How retailers can exploit microservers to benchmark valuable buyer information
- What can be gained in the retail space with faster image processing and computing
- How Nexcom developed the NDiS B535 with Intel’s 6th generation Core processor
- To safeguard customer and business IP using Intel Platform Protection technologies
- To reduce the time required to effectively run a retail operation