Healthcare is in worldwide transformation, thanks to global aging, electronic medical records, among other factors. “Precision medicine,” which targets an individual’s diagnostics and treatments, has the potential to revolutionize medical care, using high performance computing (HPC) clusters from Dedicated Computing.
Download this white paper to get an up-close look at the concept of precision medicine and Dedicated Computing’s HPC clusters. You will learn:
- What HPC clusters are and how they differ from traditional computing environments
- How scalable, standards-based technology fuels a turning point in Genome Sequencing
- What it takes to sequence, share, and evaluate genomic data in just one day
- How precision medicine can reduce costs and increase efficiency
- What are the “right-sized computers” for precision medicine environments