From factory floors to remote pipelines, industrial control and automation systems are being asked to supply data-driven business insights. Embedded developers need to know what this means for their systems.
Download this white paper to discover how the Internet of Things (IoT) erases the boundaries between embedded and IT. You will see:
- An end-to-end architectural review of the IoT
- Why industrial firms need data-enabled design
- The key elements of an IoT architecture
- How IT and embedded can seamlessly connect
- The principles of fog computing
- How to apply IoT for predictive maintenance