The automotive industry has given us eUICC or eSIM technology, which can be used to increase flexibility, optimize costs, and simplify the logistics of automobile production. It can also lend itself to distribution networks and after-sales support. This can come through over-the-air (OTA) vehicle updates.
Download this Arkessa white paper to better understand the theories and practices behind eUICC and eSIM technologies. You will learn:
- Why connectivity is the key enabler in enterprise IoT deployment
- How mobile services can extend vehicle longevity
- What’s needed to perform OTA software updates
- How an enterprise IoT infrastructure can be deployed globally
- What you can gain through enterprise control of IoT connectivity