There’s no shortage of data-gathering “things” on the Internet of Things (IoT). Connecting all the is starting to raise significant challenges. The infrastructure and cloud are where advanced analytics are supposed to occur, but there’s more there than meets the eye when it comes to designing that topology.
Download this Kontron white paper to understand the potential of large-scale end-to-end applications with public and private cloud infrastructures. You will learn:
- How and where to analyze data acquired from the IoT
- What is required in the design of an end-to-end platform
- Where security fits into the IoT
- How to scale a cloud infrastructure
- The differences between the IT and OT disciplines